Grant Application Guidelines
The Auburn Kiwanis Club Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, is the charitable arm of the Kiwanis Club of Auburn, New York. The Foundation accepts grant proposals up to $1,500 each for projects that directly benefit residents of Cayuga County.
The Auburn Kiwanis Club Foundation reviews proposals quarterly. To be considered, an application form must be received by the 15th of the preceding month:
- For the March review, proposals must be submitted by February 15th.
- For the June review, proposals must be submitted by May 15th.
- For the September review, proposals must be submitted by August 15th.
- For the December review, proposals must be submitted by November 15th.
What types of projects does the Foundation support?
The Foundation awards grants that fulfill the mission of enhancing the lives of residents of Cayuga County by supporting programs that benefit the youth in our community, the elderly or people with disabilities.
What types of projects are not supported?
The Auburn Kiwanis Foundation will not make grants for:
- Annual operating budgets
- Individuals, political agencies, membership drives, annual appeals or other fundraisers
How do I apply?
- Download the application: AuburnKiwanis_GrantApplication 042017
- Fill the application out completely.
- Print and mail (before the deadline) to:
Kiwanis Club of Auburn, Inc.
P.O. Box 791
Auburn, NY 13021